Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX450 series printing shows "offline" every time I power up

Judi_pence
Apprentice

My MX450 series printing shows "offline" every time I power up

16 REPLIES 16

What if you're in the middle of something and you need to quickly print something and continue with the rest of your day instead of spending all day restarting this and that and calling 800 numbers to speak with people who barely speak or understand english? what if you just want to pay good money for a printer and have it work when you need it to. I guess if that's something we want we need to shop with Brother or HP because that's **bleep** sure not what we're getting with Canon!!! Who has time for this?? I home school, run a business and maintain a home I have NO time for crappy electronics I need reliability and customer service that I can understand so I can go on with my life. 

Hi Miss Kym,

Thank you for joining the Canon Community Forum. 

Our support team is 100% US-based, and can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). If you need assistance with your printer, we're confident they can help. 

timtys
Apprentice

Had a few brief power failures here and now my MX452 is offline. I am using it wireless.  I have restarted the computer and the printer as directed in reponse to previous similar complaints but still offline. Any more suggestions?

try a "hard" reset for this model.  type in address bar ,reset mx452 . this will take you to youtube video.

10x!!

suzanna-Amico12
Apprentice

my pixma MX450 series printer keeps saying its offline

I think that wgenever there are disconnects on the WiFi the printer doesn't manage to reconnect. For other reasons we replaced the router and it's happening way less.

Announcements