cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX432 Scanner

Moneyb03
Apprentice

Having no issues with wireless printing however cannot wirelessly scan and I have no idea where any cables are I can attach to the laptop. I've seen a couple of posts for this model with issues for wirelessly scanning, but the links in the solution of how to try and correct this dont work.

Anyone that's had this issue thoughts? Do we need to remove the software entirely and re-upload?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

You didn't say whether you are using PC or MAC?  There might be updated drivers and/or FW available for both Print and scanning functions on the products support page.  MX432  Be sure to pick the correct OS.May or may not help., but worth a look

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Moneyb03
Apprentice
Sorry. Using a PC. I'll look around some more.

Moneyb03,

Make sure that the MP Navigator is installed on the computer.  This program is needed for scanning.

Visit www.usa.canon.com to download the program for the MX432.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements