cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5750 connect to wired pc

Latvo
Apprentice

Hi.

I was wondering if it's possible to connect my new printer (Canon PIXMA MG5750) to my wired desktop pc.

Everything went smoothly with my laptop which is connected to the wifi.

Installed the printer through usb on wired pc, but no luck on wifi afterwards. The pc can't find the printer through cd rom installation and also not through settings/add printers & scanners.

I'm using windows 10. And I don't have a wifi card on this pc I think, but the pc is connected to the main internet box which further on is connected to the router for wifi (so it should be the same network).

So is it possible to connect it somehow? 🙂

Marcis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

You should be able to use the printer via USB with one computer, and wirelessly with others.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with the connections.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

You should be able to use the printer via USB with one computer, and wirelessly with others.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with the connections.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements