cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 will not connect to network

ncoflin
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG3520 and it refuses to connect to the network so I can print via wifi. I have updated to the latest drivers but anytime I run the setup wizard it lets me get through the majority of it however near the end a "Processing. Please Wait" window appears and stays there indefinitely. The printer works fine when printing with a USB, however that is pretty inconvenient for me. This freezing at the "processing please wait" menu seems like a common problem gauging by comments under the official Canon instructional YouTube video on how to set your printer up to the network. I also keep getting a message prior to the setup wizard saying it is not compatible with my OS. I have the updated version of OS X El Captain so I would be surprised if it was geniunely not compatible. Is there a way to use the USB cord to set up the printer to my wireless network? There is an option for that in the setup wizard but yet again it freezes at a "processing please wait" screen. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ncoffin,

The PIXMA MG3520 is compatible with Mac OSX v10.11.  To resolve this issue, it is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements