cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3200

backside
Apprentice

Hi all,

I'm wondering whether anyone can help me with a frustrating problem that I'm having with my new printer.

I have a MacBook Pro, and I'm running Max OS X 10.7.5

I followed the instructions to the letter, and used the disc provided to aid me, and I had no problem finding the printer on the Network.  In fact it all went very smoothly, until I tried to print a test page when it failed to find it on the network.

It prints fine via USB, and as I say the printer is on the network.  I think the Mac "thinks" that the printer should be accessed by USB and tries to do this. Could this be a driver problem?  And if so how can I resolve?

Incidentally I was able to print succesfully, first time from my I-Phone, thus proving that the printer is on the network.

Any help appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

backside
Apprentice

Has anyone got any ideas at all?

Hello, and welcome to the Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Ok thanks for the note on support, this forum was the prominent on when I googled my issue so naturally I found my way here.  I had hoped that it was a driver/driver confilct issue and that somebody would be able to steer me in the right direction for a solution without getting into the specifics of the model.

Thanks for your help, or not.

Enjoy your burgers.
Announcements