cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3120 Some apple devices not connecting

Boss302
Apprentice

We have a MG3120 and several Iphones and an Ipad.  I can print from my Iphone, my wife's Iphone and Ipad say they can't connect, although they have in the past.  The printer must be online, I just printed to it and tried right afterwards to print with her Iphone and ipad and they wouldn't connect.  Any Ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Boss302
Apprentice

She turned both of her devices off and back on and now they are working.  Must be an Apple thing.

It is quite annoying.  Works sometimes others it doesn't.  Is there a fix for this????

Hi, Boss302,

The Bluetooth radio on the iPhone and iPad can sometimes cause interference with communication.  To try and toubleshoot the issue, go into the General Settings on the iPad and iPhone and turn off Bluetooth and try printing again and let us know if printing is mroe consistant.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Neither device has the bluetooth turned on.

Hi Boss302,

At this point I would recommend contacting our technical support staff using the Contact Us link.  They can go into more in depth troubleshooting than can be provided on the forums.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements