08-20-2017 07:48 PM
I recently moved into a new place and am having trouble setting up my wireless printing feature. When I go through the process I keep getting a message that says something like failure to connect please suspend the process and try again. I have tried to set it up using the UBS method as well and still can't get it to work. I have a mac book pro. Thanks for any help!
08-20-2017 08:17 PM
To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Mac in use (Ex. 10.8, 10.9, etc).
If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF
11-21-2017 02:19 PM
Please follow these instructions to uninstall, download and reinstall the drivers:
1. Open the hard drive (Macintosh HD).
2. Open the 'Library' folder.
3. Open the 'Printers' folder.
4. Open the 'Canon' folder.
5. Send the 'BJ Printer' folder to the trash.
6. Return to the 'Library' folder.
7. Open the 'Receipts' folder.
8. Locate any items related to your printer and send them to the trash. However, leave the 'Canon Printer Drivers.pkg' file in the folder.
9. Return to the 'Library' folder.
10. Open 'Image Capture'.
11. Open the 'Twain Data Sources' folder.
12. Send any Canon files related to your printer to the trash.
13. Empty the trash.
14. Restart your computer.
Please follow these steps to download the necessary files to begin installation:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type PIXMA MG2922 in the "Enter a model" box and click GO.
3. In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended, please click on the Select button next to the MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package.
4. Click the Download button.
5. The file will be saved automatically.
6. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
7. Double click [mac-mg2900-1_4-mcd.dmg] to install your PIXMA MG2922.
If you would like to see the step by step process of setting up your PIXMA MG2922, please click the following link: