cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased a canon LBP6230dw (wireless printer) and they are asking for a IP #? can anyone help?

Fleetwood2016
Apprentice

I purchased a canon LBP6230dw (wireless printer) and they are asking for a IP #? can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Fleetwood2016.

I will be able to assist you.

The computer may be looking for an IP address. To view the IP address of the printer, please print the User Data List directly from the machine.  To print the list, press and hold the [Paper] key on the machine for 3 seconds.  

If you still need assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

After printing I have LAN error information and no IP address but 0   0  0  0

Greetings,

Lets not ressurect a 6 yr old thread.  Please start a new thread.  List the model of your printer, your OS, connection method and tell us about the hardware you are connecting to?

If the LAN / IP information is blank, the printer is not connected to a network, router or access point.   

Providing more informaton about your environment will help us guide you and provide more specific information, next steps, etc.     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements