cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a connection and security code to use a printer app on my iPad for canon pixma mp560

Patiasan
Apprentice

I have a pixma mp560 home printer and I can't figure out how to find the connection and security codes to use with an iPad app. Also, on another app, I have the printer registered but when I am on a page and ask to print, the iPad can't find an "air printer" even though the wi-if blue light is on on the printer. I can, however, print from my photos. 

Makes no sense. If anyone has an answer for either of these problems, I'd sure like to know.  Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Patiasan,

The PIXMA MP560 is not compatible with Apple AirPrint; however, you can use the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app, available for download free of charge from the Apple iTunes store to print from your iPad to the printer.  Once the app is downloaded and installed, please follow the steps shown here to print to the printer.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements