aja12477
Apprentice

Please advise where I can find the IP Address on my MX922

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please follow these steps to locate the current IP addresses.

1. Press the Menu Button on the printer.

2. Use the arrow buttons to select Setup and press OK.

3. Select Device Settings and press OK.

4. Select LAN Settings and press OK.

5. Select Confirm LAN Settings and press OK.

6. Select WLAN Settings List and press OK.

Once there, scroll down to locate the IPv4 or IPv6 address.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Purchased a new MX922 today because I was having trouble with the one I've had for a couple years connecting to my new Netgear A6100 as well as my old Netgear router.  I'm having the same problem with the new printer.  It shows to be connected to the router but the router shows the printer as an unkown device with no information other an identifying number that corresponds to the MAC address of the printer.  Hoever, the MAC address for the printer shown on my router information appears as "unkown", the same as the IP address.   In addition, the MX922 does not show any IP addresses when queried but shows to be connected to my router.  I've attempted connecting to the new router as well as my old router using WPS and also manually connecting.  The old MX922 and new MX922 say they connect but can't print.  Message on PC says printers are offline and router says they are unknown devices.  My old MX922 and old Netgear router worked together perfectly until this week..

Extremely frustrating.

Hi DCParker,

Disabling the IPv6 and Wireless LAN DRX settings of the printer may resolve the issue being experienced.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.  Once the settings are disabled, please attempt to reconnect the printers.  If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further assistance by entering your product name and selecting a support method here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements