cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

snakelegs
Apprentice

How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, snakelegs!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  We have more than one line of printers whose model numbers are in the 5900s. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I need to reset my System Manager ID and PIN as well!! I have Canon MF620C.

Please help

I had the same problem with Imageclass MF733 can you help me reset the system ID and PIN. thank you

Hi nangtang!

Please contact our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, these steps can only be provided by phone with a technician assisting you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

d530 printer system manager pin override

BillS
Mentor

Hi snakelegs,

In order to better assist you, allow me to ask a couple questions:

• What model printer do you have?
  • Does an error message appear on either the printer or computer screen?

I look forward to your reply.

d530. no error. i need access

nangtang
Apprentice
Canon need to come up with solution for people working during Monday to Friday during 10 am to 6:30pm. Don't want to take a day off just to fix a simple problem that Canon make it so difficult.
Announcements