Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

Re: How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

Hi, snakelegs!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  We have more than one line of printers whose model numbers are in the 5900s. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How do you reset the System Manager ID and PIN for my Canon wireless 5900 series printer?

I need to reset my System Manager ID and PIN as well!! I have Canon MF620C.

Please help