cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we connect to our MG3200 wireless printer?

daniel1954
Apprentice

I am having a difficult time connecting my wireless canon MG3200 printer to my computer. I inserted the CD Rom and followed instructions but was unable to post the WPS PIN CODE. I never received instructions or I missed it some where along the way. I am only able to use cable to computer but not wireless. Can you help?

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

daniel1954
Apprentice

My computer a HP2000 Notebook PC has an 8.1 Windows version. When me and my wife go to the set up once it gets to the point to flash 3 horizontal lines and the blue light, we get a code E 2 1, so that's where we stand just one point closer to homerun.

Thanks

Victor Caraveo

Me too!!!  I have Windows 7 Toshiba Laptop and since I changed/moved to new location with new wireless, printer isnt repsonding and I recieve the 1 E 2 error on the LED....very frustrating....been trying to print boarding pass for flight tomorrow....

I have same problem since i put a password on my internet. my mg3200 was working fine. The maintence button all cleared like in the directions but wireless still won't work from my laptop. Running windows 7 on laptop.

thanks

Hello daniel1954,

HERE is link that will help explain the WPS setup method. If the issue still occurs, please follow the steps listed HERE

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements