Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hook my cannon printer to HP laptop

shrnsmth
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer model you have, the operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

I have a HP dv7-6b55dx laptop with Windows 10 home.  I would like to use a Canon multipass c5500 and wanted to know if it could be hooked up to my laptop. Thanks

Hi JohnHat,

The MultiPASS C5500 is not comptible with Windows 10.  The last operating system that was compatible was Windows XP, as the MultiPASS C5500 was released in May 1988.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have two computers, both windows10. My desktop is hooked up to my Canon 4450 Lazer Printer and works fine. 

My question is;   How do I hook up my HP Laptop 14cb1xx  Product #  4FG48UA#ABA to the same Canon 4450 printer.

Thank you.

Announcements