cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect a Pixma printer to Google cloud?

Gwp14
Apprentice

I have a Pixma 2922 which I cannot connnect to Google cloud print. (I have a chromebook.)

- On the box, it says that this printer is "Cloud print ready."

- When I go to settings in Chrome, Chrome cannot find this printer.

Someone online told me that it is impossible to connect the 2922 to Google cloud.

If that's true, then why does the box say "Cloud print ready" ????

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Gwp14,

The PIXMA MG2922 is compatible with Google Cloud Print.  To set up the printer for use with your Chromebook, you will first want to ensure that your printer is connected to your network.  To do this, you can use an Android or iOS phone or device. Please follow the steps shown in the video located here if using an Android phone/device or here if using an iOS phone/device.

Once your printer is connected to your network, please follow the steps located here to set up the printer with Google Cloud Print, and to print from your Chromebook to the printer.

Hope this helps!  If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative for further assistance by entering your product name and selecting a support method here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements