cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a Canon Pixma MX452 printer connected my Apple iPad.It is not printing. AirPrint not found.

kusum
Apprentice

Help! Printer is connected to the same wifi as my apple iPad . Message displayed is No AirPrint found . 

Have tried everything. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kusum,

Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your PIXMA MX452 is turned on.

2. Press the SETUP button.

3. Use the left or right button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.

4. Use the left or right button to select LAN settings, then press the OK button.

5. Use the left or right button to select LAN settings, then press the OK button.

6. Use the left or right button to select Print LAN details, then press the OK button.

The Default Gateway address will be in this list, please write it down.

Next, on your iPad, please open Safari and type in the address that you just wrote down.

Were you able to access the default gateway? If not, your iPad and PIXMA MX452 are not operating on the same network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Cider
Apprentice
Hello, I’m having the same exact issue my canon mx452 is also not connecting to my iPhone devices and iPad. I’ve tried your instruction here and I’m on the same WiFi as the printer but my devices still aren’t connecting via AirPrint. What do you suggest I should try now? Thank you

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Cider,

Make sure that your Apple devices are on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer.  It may be possible that the devices are connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.

If the issue persists, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements