Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Canon TS9020 does NOT print whole page (only middle section) of document printing

[ Edited ]

Can anyone help me?  When printing a 20 page document, with 300 mbs internet, reading 90% on printer, with letter paper format on printer, th printer will only print the middle of 30 pages of consecutive document.  i am not talking High RES images, just plain old word text.  I have no idea why this is happening, if the printer cannot print wirelessly then why sell it as such.  I would have bought a HP, this printer is turning out to be the biggest hassle and waste of time and money I have ever spent.

I have already spoke with a so called Tech support who knew ABSOLUTELY nothing and she recommended that I contact the institution from which the document was downloaded, WOOOW.  It does this to every document, so it is a fundamental issue with the printer, my connection is secure and not overloaded, if they cannot fix this, I will do my best to convince customers not to buy can photo print printers ever.

Re: Canon TS9020 does NOT print whole page (only middle section) of document printing

Hi, Cardinals!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof), what type of file you're trying to print (i.e. PDF, Word, etc.), and which apps you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Canon TS9020 does NOT print whole page (only middle section) of document printing

I am using microsoft windows 10 from my computer HP. I am opening a 20 page study doc and I am clicking print document, so after 10 minutes of wait time, it decides to print this, as aforementioned, in the manner that is wasting paper and ink and time and money.