Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Won't connect Wirelessly to PC

I have been having the same problem. I FINALLY figured it out !! Hold down the wifi button down until the POWER button blinks green then release. Immediately after you release the wifi lamp button press the COLOR button, then click the wifi lamp button once. It will then begin to blink the blue light. Now it's ready to setup and connect!!!
New Contributor

New Contributor

Re: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Won't connect WirelessCly to PC

I can't get my MG3620 to connect wireless. I got once to the point where I could enter my password but the attempt still failed.

I can't get the the WiFi blue to blink fast ( enable ) to find the printer. I have attempted via the web and phone and no success.

As mentioned above, when I got to enter my password, the WiFi connection swtiched from my network to Canon's network???? never seen that in my avaiable networks till today.

I have attempted to perform all the steps provided in the previously messages, anything else someone can suggest?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I wasted several hours on the same problem. What I discovered was even though I searched for TS8020 model and the title of the website in the search result showed TS8020, when I clicked the download on the website it downloaded a different model and then it stalled out finding the printer. Extremely disceptive and something you would have thought Cannon would have figured out by know with all the calls they must receive. Hopefully this helps and you caught it early and you didn't waste as much time I did.