02-19-2018 10:30 PM
I have an Acer Chromebook and an MX922 Printer.
For about a year I have successfully printed via wifi with my Chromebook to my printer. About a month ago my printer went offline and has never gone back. I have gone through the WLAN Standard setup, entering the password and it says it is connected to the wifi. However, if I try and print anything, or if I go to Google Cloud print it still says offline.
I tried connecting my printer to my phone via hotspot and it said the same thing.
I tried connecting the printer with a cable to an Old Windows laptop that I had and it printed once and then wouldn't print again or connect again.
I don't know what else to try and I am getting very tired of spending hours when I really just need to print information quickly.
02-19-2018 10:41 PM
Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums!
The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.
If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.
If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.
We hope this helps!
05-04-2018 01:49 PM
Try reconnecting the printer to your network. Try the following:
1. Press the Menu Button on the printer.
2. Select Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
3. If the WPS option appears, press the STOP button.
4. Select the Standard Setup option and press OK.
5. When your access point appears, select it and press OK.
6. Enter your encryption key and press OK. Use the "Aa1" button to switch character modes.
7. Confirm the key is correct and press OK.
8. Once the connection is complete, press OK.
9. Press the Copy button to return to the default menu.
Once this has been done, try restarting your computer and then print to test the connection.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.