cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 No Longer Discoverable

ashleyfodor
Apprentice

I recently moved and connected my MX922 to the new wifi. It connects fine and the blue wifi symbol is lit up to signify it has wifi. The problem is that my iPhone and iMac can no longer wirelessly print to it. This was never an issue at my previous home so I'm not sure what has gone wrong. Can anyone help? I dont receive any error message, as the printer doesn't even show up when I try to wirelessly print. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi ashley fodor!

Thanks for reaching out to Canon USA. We're happy to help! 

You'll first want to ensure all of your devices are connected to the same WiFi network so that they can see each other. You might have to uninstall the Canon software on your iMac and re-install it for the printer to work properly if your WiFi settings have changed. The same for your iPhone - uninstall and reinstall the app. 

You can download the current version of the Canon software for your iMac from our site HERE.  

If you've tried this and you're still stuck, give our US-based team a call at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) during the week from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

If you're in Canada, the number is the same. If you're outside of the US or Canada, click HERE to find your support options.

We hope this helps! 

They are all on the same wifi network and I never had to download the Canon software, it always worked without it previously. Im confused though... I downloaded the software from that link and my computer said it was all completed with the installation, but I cannot find the actual software lol

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements