cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5753. Printer is not visible on list when performing setup on the PC

gertclaes
Apprentice

Hello I just bought a Canon MG5753. I connected it successfully to the wireless router to which my PC is also connected.

But when performing the setup of the printer on my PC with the setup disk the printer is not visible on the list.

Would anyone know what the cause could be ?

Tx

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi!

Thanks for joining the Canon Community Forum.  If you're having trouble connecting your Canon PIXMA MG5700-series printer to your wireless network, we recommend checking out our Knowledgebase for more information.  Just click HERE to get exactly what you need.

Keep in mind that the US version of this same printer is the PIXMA MG5720, and that name will appear in the article's title.  The network setup should be identical for all PIXMA MG5700-series printers.

We hope this helps!

gertclaes
Apprentice

Hello my Canon was working fine mg5753 and suddenly he is not visible anymore.

I can see him connected to the router, and when I run the network utility I get: there are ports that cannot be used with their current settings.

Hi gertclaes!

If you're still having issues after following the above troubleshootig, we suggest reaching out to Canon technical support. If you're in the USA, call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). Outside of the US, click HERE and select your country or region.

We hope this helps point you in the right direction! 

Hello meanwhile I restarted the router and printer and suddenly it worked. Tx  Gert

Announcements