cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print my e-mails from my Android phone to MX922 printer. What app do I need to download?

mlindah
Contributor

What app do I need to download to print from my Android phone to MX922 printer.  I have tried a couple and have not been able to print an e-mail.

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi mlindah,

There is a free Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app that you can download from the Google Play Store to print from your Android   phone to the printer.  Once the app is downloaded on your phone, please follow the steps located here to print to the printer.

Please note, the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app will not recognize an email.  In order to print an email, you will need to take a screenshot of it and then save it to your phone as a JPG image and then print the image using the Photo Print portion of the app. You may have to take more than one screenshot of the email message if the email is lengthy.

Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Doesn't work.  The 922 isn't on the printers that work list.

mlindah
Contributor
Thank you, Ramona. My last printer (HP) would print emails directly to printer. I have now been able to print to my Canon after saving email to my documents storage on my phone then retrieving the document and executing the print function. A cumbersome process but it accomplishes the task.
Announcements