cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to obtain original manual

jhjl1
Contributor

I recently purchased a used Canon 320EX Speedlite. I would like to have an original printed manual in English. I do have the .pdf copy but I would like the original to carry with my other manuals. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

jhjl1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update from Canon Customer Service via E-Mail:

The good news is Canon will be shipping one within 2 weeks. Great service from a great company.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

digital
Rising Star

Here is the where you can find the PDF. I would try Canon directly for a hard copy or try eBay. 

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/speedlite_flash_lineup/speedlite_320ex

Thanks . I have the .pdf copy. I am in communication with Canon now about getting the original small manual.

That is funny. I have not opened a manual in the last 3 years. I download PDF's and use them. Two of each so I can view the index on one and search the page on the second. My camera manuals are in original the plastic jackets. People who purchase my used equipment love it.  

I have sold 3 Canon DSLR's and 4 Canon G series cameras. All had EVERYTHING that they came with. When I purchased this flash it was advertised as having the manual. The man was unable to find it. Since I had already paid I went through with the deal. He did tell me before shipping. Typically I will not buy used unless everything is included. I find if someone takes care of all the knick/knacks and stores them then the equipment is probably well cared for also.

I'm the same. I keep everything and repackage to original when selling. In fact even the neckstrap is in the original package as I hate neckstraps. I agree.  If someone looks after the knick/knacks most of the time the gear is well looked after as well.  In your case that happens. People lose stuff.   

Update from Canon Customer Service via E-Mail:

The good news is Canon will be shipping one within 2 weeks. Great service from a great company.

Good news. Enjoy the new flash. Flash photography is endlessly fascinating.     

I have always done Landscapes and Wildlife. A new and first grandbaby is responsible for adding another flash. It will work alongside 2-420Ex speedlites as I try to learn infant portraiture.

Congrats. If you have the time and interest this is a very good site but sounds like you will be working with off camera flash. Still a great site. Start in the blue column on the right - "natural' looking flash under flash photograhy techniques. He is my on camera flash guru. He has off camera flash stuff too and a book but there is lots of info on that out there.

http://neilvn.com/tangents/

Announcements