cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedlite YN600 EX-RT

Sanjaydesai
Enthusiast

I am planning to use speedlite YN600 EX-RT along with Canon speedlite EX600 - RT. Is it possible to use as a slave unit to Canon speedlite 600EX-RT. Also I will use transmitter YN - E3 -RT on hot shoe to make two speelite off camera.

Please advice on this.

7 REPLIES 7

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

You are asking on the Canon web site for advice on how to use a third party product by another manufacturer.  Right.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thanks for your response. I am looking for a response for using speedlite made by Yongnuo and its transmitter YN - E3 - RT. I have one canon speedlite 600EX - Rt but do not have transmitter ST - E3 - RT as it is not avaible here in Saudi Arabia because of prohibition from government. I want to use the one speedlite from Canon and other from Yongnuo both as slave and transmitter YN - E3 - Rt as master. Is this possible.

Please advice.

I don't know about that brand.  I doubt if anyone else around here [Canon] does, either.  But, you can use a second Canon 600EX-RT as a transmitter.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

diverhank
Authority

@Sanjaydesai wrote:

I am planning to use speedlite YN600 EX-RT along with Canon speedlite EX600 - RT. Is it possible to use as a slave unit to Canon speedlite 600EX-RT. Also I will use transmitter YN - E3 -RT on hot shoe to make two speelite off camera.

Please advice on this.

The answer to both questions is yes.  One thing I don't understand...why does the Saudi government bans a Canon product and not a clone of the said product?  Are they afraid that it can be used as a remote control for some sinister purpose? If so they better ban all cell phones then...

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

Me too. Sometimes it is difficult to get an answer.

Because certain protocols and frequency bands are banned.

It could also be that only high profile products that ask for acceptance are banned, that cheap chinese knockoffs don't bother to even ask permission.

@kvbarkley wrote:

Because certain protocols and frequency bands are banned.

It could also be that only high profile products that ask for acceptance are banned, that cheap chinese knockoffs don't bother to even ask permission.

Or maybe China now owns enough of Saudi Arabia to insist on its own interpretation of the rules.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements