cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set flash coverage area to automode for 600EX-RT speedlite

Sanjaydesai
Enthusiast

I am based at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I have just purchased Canon speedlite 600EX-RT flash. For flash coverage setting I am not able to make to auto coverage mode. In manual It is not given how to set in auto mode. Flash stays in manual coverage mode only. In function button 1 Zm/C.Fn it only shows flash coverage value and I can change the value by dialing the dial but I am not able to change auto / manual mode.

Can anyone please let me know how can I switch to auto mode. I will sincerely appreciate your help.

Regards,

Sanjay Desai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Is flash head pointing straight ahead? On my flash with head at 0 degree tilt it goes to "A" when I rotate dial fully counterclockwise. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Sanjaydesai
Enthusiast

Hi John,

Thanks for your response. I did try to make the setting by pressing button 1 Zm/C.Fn. This highlights the distance covered by flash. When I rotate the dial ( Sel / set ) this distance changes but the mode ( A / M ) does not change. In my speedlite     600EX-RT it shows M( manual ) and does not go to A ( automatic ). I do not know how to go to Automatic mode as nothing is given for changing this mode.

Sanjay Desai

Is flash head pointing straight ahead? On my flash with head at 0 degree tilt it goes to "A" when I rotate dial fully counterclockwise. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks John. What is said was correct.

Regards,

Sanjay Desai

Glad to be of help Sanjay. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements