Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

stamp tool on jpeg files DPP

I'm new to digital photography and this forum.  I have a Canon T5i. Not sure which version of DPP came with it.  I currently shoot jpeg.  I can use the stamp tool for correcting embellishments but how do I save it?  The adjusted photo shows up when I go to the stamp tool page but does not show up on the main file page. Any thought? Thank you for your help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: stamp tool on jpeg files DPP

newt5i--learn wrote:

I'm new to digital photography and this forum.  I have a Canon T5i. Not sure which version of DPP came with it.  I currently shoot jpeg.  I can use the stamp tool for correcting embellishments but how do I save it?  The adjusted photo shows up when I go to the stamp tool page but does not show up on the main file page. Any thought? Thank you for your help.

In DPP 3 the results of editing with the stamp tool don't show up on the main editing page. In DPP 4, they do. You can use DPP 4 if you're using a 64-bit operating system.

Bob
Boston, Massachusetts USA
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: stamp tool on jpeg files DPP

Thank you for the help!  got it figured out now.