Canon Community Canon Community

Honored Contributor

Re: raw to jpg not working

Lilreeces10 wrote:

Mine is doing the same freaking thing SMH...I usually don't have issues with it, but all of a sudden it just stopped converting my pics about a week and a half ago. I hate LR. Anybody figured out the solution? I hit convert and save like usual but then the progression box just stays blank like below and nothing is processed:dpp.jpgfor the problem?

Did you select any files prior to invoking the command?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

Nope...I do prefer the updated version and I might try and install it later but I went ahead and just downloaded the old version from the CD that I kept in my T2i box. 

New Contributor

Absolutely the same problem with DPP for Windows 10 (64 bit) and I have no ideas how to solve it. I've just installed ver. 4.7.1, but it didn't help.

Honored Contributor

rockyraccoon wrote:

Absolutely the same problem with DPP for Windows 10 (64 bit) and I have no ideas how to solve it. I've just installed ver. 4.7.1, but it didn't help.

You really should start a new thread for your issue, instead of piggy-backing onto someone else's thread.  Someone else is probably now receiving alerts about your issue.  Not good manners.

You should start your own thread.  Describe your hardware, version of your operating system, version of DPP, and what steps you take to reproduce the problem.  If you call Canon Support, they will ask you the same questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

_Mac_, thank you. Your proposal to run DPP in admin mode worked in my case.

Waddizzle, thank you for your advice. Though your advices didn't help anybody in this thread.