cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

misplaced solution disc for my powershot A2300

KQalb
Apprentice

I recieved a gift a couple of months back of a PowerShot A2300 & it was bought from Radio Shack. I believe I have lost the solution disc. Is there anyway I can get the images on to my computer w/o this disc? Or do I need to get a new disc ? Is the software downloadable? how and where from if so?

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

KQalb,

We're sorry to hear that you are missing the Solutions Disk that came with your PowerShot A2300.  Replacement versions of the EOS Digital Solution CD can be purchased from our Canon Sales Department.  They can take orders for most of our camera accessory items (batteries, cables and couplers, chargers, etc.) and camera software. 

Please call 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666) for the Sales Department.  Listen for the Accessories prompt and follow the recorded instructions.  The Sales Department is open 8:00 a.m. to Midnight (Eastern Time), seven days a week.  They will be able to provide you with availability and pricing information.

You can also download a version of Image Browser from our web site at no cost.  Use the link below and use the drop down boxes to fill in your Operating System and version.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_a2300#DriversAndSo...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements