cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get rid of zb thumbnails?

lmnilsson63
Apprentice

Tried to back up my photo folders to Dropbox, but the files and folders that I long ago used Zoom browser for, only have Zb thumbnails, and I can't open them in Dropbox.  How do I go about making sure I'm left with jpegs, and is there a way to get rid of all the thumbnails? Can I safely delete Zoom browser at home without loosing my images?

Lena

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Imnilsson63,

There are thumbnail info files that ZoomBrowser EX places in the folders where images are stored so it knows where images are and can load them faster.  These files do not have any direct affect on the image files themselves.  All of your images should still appear as JPEG files in the original folders you put them in.  The images are not stored in the ZoomBrowser EX program, so if you want to uninstall ZoomBrowser EX, your images will not be deleted.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements