cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i find the file: PRSDK.dll ?

chocolade
Apprentice

Hi,

I guess i'm not the first one with this question or maybe i am.

I'm working on C# Csharp and i just registered and downloaded from Canon the EDSDK and the SDK packages from here:

https://www.didp.canon-europa.com/developer/didp/didp_main.nsf?opendatabase&login

The problem is that when i'm running my program i'm getting an erorr say that this dll is missing.

I tried to search for it in the EDSDK or the SDK i have downloaded version 2.1 and other versions to my Canon EOS 550D

But nothing this file is not exist.

I also have here two CD's i got with my camera when i bought it. One is with documents only pdf files and the second one with many utils but without any dll's

I tried to install the first CD on my pc but i'm getting an error that it won't fit to my system.

I have Visual studio Csharp 20120 pro and windows 8 64 bit.

Any ideas where can i get this file ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hi chocolade!
Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi chocolade!
Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements