cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Not Supported

Dessie3263
Apprentice

All of a sudden the canon connect app is not downloading videos on to my iOS. Is anyone else having this problem. 

14 REPLIES 14

Stephen

Hi Denise!

Thanks for reaching out, we're happy to help! Which Canon camera are you using with the Canon Connect app? Have you updated it to the most current version from the App Store?

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Dessie3263
Apprentice
Eos 70D yes I have updated the app

Tim
Authority

Hello Dessie3263, 

To troubleshoot this issue I would recommend uninstalling the application from the device completely.  Then, reboot the device.  

After you've performed those steps then please try re-installing the software directly from the app store.  This should alleviate the issue that you were running into with regards to that issue. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have same problem with my 5D Mark IV, I have reinstalled the app many times but still not working.  Says the movies I want to transfer are not supported

I'm having the same problem with a G7X. Latest version of iOS app. Attempted reinstall as well. Please help!

The problem so far is with videos.

Did you resolve this, I’m having the same problem with downloading video to my ipad.

I’ve tried both HD and lower resolution video.

Have the latest version of IOS installed and 1.1.2 firmware on my 70D.

Have tried on 2 different ipads and have reinstalled connect and rebooted.

Help!

jon

Hello leousm, 

The Camera Connect app is able to handle video transfer from compatible EOS DSLR cameras provided the movie was recorded in the MP4 recording format.  If the movie is in the MOV recording format the application is unable to transfer it. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Dessie3263
Apprentice
Thanks. Ok I will try this.
Announcements