cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you delete entire folders of pictures in the image editing software instead of one at a time!

duffynurse
Apprentice

Don't know how I did it, but I imported 11,000 pictures into the new image editing software - none of which I took with my new powershot sx50 hs.  I can only delete the ONE AT A TIME - HELP!!  Anyway to delete entire folders? 

5 REPLIES 5

duffynurse
Apprentice

Forget it!  I uninstalled it twice and both times it kept automatically putting all 11,000 pictures back in - and now it won't let me delete even ONE of them! 

Thinking I might pack the whole thing up and send it back to AMAZON.

John_
Authority

You can erase images by 3 methods, one by one, select a range of images (that one might help you) or erase them all. I beleive the instructions begin around page 175 in the Adv. User Guide.

Thank you for your reply.  I did not get an 'advanced guide' on the CD... I just got 89 page user guide.

About deleting, you can not select multiple pics (by holding control key).  You can only delete ONE at a time.  I don't have time to delete 11, 137 pictures.

OH MY!  Love the camera but paid too much for it not to be able to use the software.  Thanks again.

Which software are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

download the full manual from the Canon website there is lots more info there!!
Announcements