Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: How can I transfer full size images using Camera Connect? I always makes them smaller

I figured out how it works. App always resize to 1920px when you have only RAW file on your camera (even with option do not resize). When you have RAW + JPG or only JPG everything is ok - app transfer file with original size Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: How can I transfer full size images using Camera Connect? I always makes them smaller

Hello everyone.. new here.

just bought a Canon 1300d yesterday - great but I'm having the same issues as above.

Having read through the thread I can't see anything that helps me? Low quality download to my iPad... there's no option (that I can find) to not resize.

I haven't got a desk top at home - surely there must be a way to get a decent quality image on the iPad?

many thanks

Guy

New Contributor

dexter77 wrote:
When you have RAW + JPG or only JPG everything is ok - app transfer file with original size Smiley Happy

👍 Well done, that was the only fix I could find. This is annoying though. If I want slightly larger JPGs I have to plan in advance and shoot raw plus s2 jpg or manually convert RAWs in the camera (slow).

Canon if you can hear this can you please fix? Either have a file size setting that applies to jpgs and raws or have a raw conversion file size setting. To be honest it seems like a bug that if do not resize is set we go from a full sized RAW to a 1280x1920 jpg. 

New Contributor

I'm taking photos in raw on the 750d, connect CCC and get only 1920*1080, then move the SD card into the M6, CCC connect and get 6000*4000 from the same RAW. Why?
Highlighted
New Contributor

I dont Think this is solved!!

So canon guys - instead of being mobile and be able to do the job with my Canon EOS 5d Mark IV and my iPad Pro with Affinity Photo, you guys think that it’s better that I buys a laptop and a card reader to do my job or should you consider to make the small changes in the camera connect app, so it would be able to transfer raw files?