cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickr connection

Gesph
Apprentice

Hello guys, I hope you can help me with this one.

Maybe it's just me, but the thing is whenever I try to connect my Image Gateway to Flickr, the button "To Flickr" will just load... the Flickr website, but it will not connect.

Because of this, I can not upload pictures to Flickr directly from the camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Faure,

Thanks for your reply.

We've recently discovered an issue that has affected access to Flickr for accounts that were registered on Jun 7 or later.  Our web development team is aware of this and we expect a resolution to be in place on the week of June 19.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Faure
Contributor
I have the same issue.

Faure
Contributor
I can't find flickr access settings!
Help would be nice.

Tim
Authority

Helo Geseph, 

You may wish to access the site with a different web browser to see if this makes a difference.  You may also wish to reboot the computer, empty your web browser cache and attempt to access the site again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Faure
Contributor

Hello Tim,

Which settings should i change inside flickers website?
I can upload to all websites available on Canon Image Gateway but flicker is not working.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Faure,

Thanks for your reply.

To better assist you, please let us know when you enabled Flickr in the Canon iMAGE Gateway.

Faure
Contributor
Hello,

Yesterday.

Faure
Contributor
I mean the first time was on Sunday.
I tried yesterday again but i can't find flickrs access settings.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Faure,

Thanks for your reply.

We've recently discovered an issue that has affected access to Flickr for accounts that were registered on Jun 7 or later.  Our web development team is aware of this and we expect a resolution to be in place on the week of June 19.

Hello Richard.

Yes this is the issue. I tried with all browsers, seems like an Image Gateway issue. Will wait for the fix. I will also accept this as a solution.
Announcements