Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

EOS Remote App - Android tethered setup

My question is,

Is there a way to configure the app to display the next incoming image in full screen mode automatically?

Currently, I can see the new image arrive to the thumbnail view screen and then have to click it manually to see it full screen.  I'm interested in using my Camera in a worshop scenerio, where an android phone is connected to the projector through hdmi and images are automatically displayed full screen, live, as i shoot, without clicking on the android.

Thank you.

Re: EOS Remote App - Android tethered setup

Hi ulightme! So that everyone's on the same page, which camera are you using, and are you using the offical Canon EOS Remote app from the Play Store (HERE)? 

New Contributor

EOS Remote App might be very useful for people because it provide features to see next incoming image in full screen mode automatically.  I also used canon that provide an great features and function which are very useful for me to catch the photos. If you have mind to develop any app then visit Openxcell website.

New Contributor

Which camera you are using? because fuctionality differs form model to model.

New Contributor

Can you please tell me camera model based on that I can help you.