cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disk lost

ridwi
Apprentice

Hello

I have a Canon 450D (perhaps it is called in US as EOS Digital Rebel XSi). It is an old camera and during these years I have lost the CD with the programs on it. Now I need that EOS Utility on the disk. After installing it I could update it from the net. As you know the update works only when it finds a previous version in my computer (Win 10 64 bits). Is there some place where I could download that software package or get around of this obstacle? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

A few years ago, Canon recognixed that there were starting to be tablet computers with no disk reading capability. So they posted a disk image (29.0?) that I'm pretty sure is still there. You may have to supply a camera serial number to download it, but I'm 95% sure that it will solve your problem.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Do you see the word "Canon" near the top left corner of the web page?  Click it, and go to the home page of the "Canon Community".  If you scroll down a little bit, you should see a link on the left side to "Service and Support".  Begin there.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements