cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Photo Professional "Remote Shooting" not working

loose_canon
Contributor

Digital Photo Professional (4.2.10) "Remote Shooting" will not work at all. All I get is an error message "A compatible version of EOS Utility is not installed". And no further info. Even though EOS Utility IS installed and updated with the latest version from the Canon website (EOS Utility 2.14.20 Updater for Windows

70D; Windows 7 x64

22 REPLIES 22

loose_canon
Contributor

Oh Canon, I'm not impressed. So why do you post DPP as a 70D software download when it requires EOS Utility 3 to work? What you are suggesting above is essentially a workaround because DPP does not work as designed with any other than the above models. How about some honestly where representing your products online is concerned? I for one am not happy with the time I've wasted over this. (thanks John Hoffman for posting this)

Jcyber15
Apprentice

Im also having a problem with the EOS utilitys. I have EOS utility and EOS utility 2 but not EOS utility 3. My camera was working fine until the 30th of december when EOS utility started trying to connect to my camera through the internet. I have never had EOS utility 3 though and Im not sure if I need it. The camera I have is a Canon EOS 1300D. I have uninstalled all the softwares and reinstalled them multiple times but that didn't change anything.

Lalathom06
Apprentice
I am having this same issue and I spent hours trying to resolve the issue . I have a G7 X Mark ii
Announcements