cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP 4.7.1 upgrade

hillelb
Apprentice

I have upgraded to DPP 4..7.1 and no photos appear-they wee there before the upgrade

hillel

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, hillelb!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof), along with which version of Digital Photo Professional you had prior to your upgrade. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

operating system is windows 10 Home V 1703

Not sure of previous version or whether I have previously upgraded.

Would it not be simpler to delete DPP - and then reload -no upgrade - just one version -the latest

Hi Hillelb,

Thanks for posting.

The Digital Photo Professional (DPP) doesn't contain your images, but accesses them in the area in which they've been downloaded.

To locate those images, you'll want to check the software used to download images to your computer.

If you're using Canon software, please let us know which software (i.e. Canon CameraWindow or the EOS Utility) and the camera model you're using. With this information, we'll be able to show you how to locate the "Destination" folder. With that information, you'll be able to direct DPP to that folder, too.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

click on "this PC"

click on "pictures"

all the photos seem to be there ( current and previous)

Photos were taken with a 6D.(mostly in RAW)  on the trip in April  I used a M5 - msome pictures in JPEG and some in RAW.

Raw is no visible - but I believe that will be rectified once the lates upgdate to DPP 4 ( 7.1 ) is working

the matter is now solved

my daughter poked around until she noticed that the little arrow  in the middle on the left side was covered. A simple click and all the photos are there

Thanks for your help and I apologize for making such a simple mistake

Hillel

Announcements