cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Camera Connect - Histogram?

tkahler
Apprentice

Is there a way to see the histogram for the photograph that was just taken (other than going to the camera)?

TK

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

What camera are you using?  Are you referring to Live View?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I am using a Canon 5D IV using the Camera Connect which engages Live View. Once I take a photo I would like to see the histogram to make adjustments but I can’t figure out how to see the histogram in the app (in my case iPhone).

Is this what you are looking for?  I believe this only works on PC / Mac

Live View.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I have the same question.

I have 760d and I like using live screen in camera to shoot landscapes. Histogram in camera screen is very valuable. I'd like to use also iOS app (Canon CameraConnect v. 2.2.20.11 build 792) to shoot, but with the app I'm missing live histogram.

Is there any way to get live histogram in iOS app?

dgoodyear
Apprentice

This is a feature I would also like to see in the app.  I'm shotting with the Canon 5D mark IV.  Samsung 8 phone and app verson 2.4.30.14

Announcements