cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't convert and save

egreene6102
Apprentice

Hello,

I just edited a RAW file and tried to convert and save as a JPEG. The dialog box comes, I hit save, the dialog box disappears, but the box that shows the file being converted doesn't pop up and my image doesn't save. It used to work. Now all of a sudden it's not working. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi egreene6102,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model camera you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

I'm using the Digital Photo Professional version 4.6.10.0. I'm on a PC laptop with Windows 10 home. Hope this helps.

@egreene6102wrote:

I'm using the Digital Photo Professional version 4.6.10.0. I'm on a PC laptop with Windows 10 home. Hope this helps.

I've never seen the problem you report; but the next thing I'd do is upgrade to the new 4.8 version of DPP, in case it's been fixed somewhere along the way.

Also be warned that DPP (or is it only EOSU?) requires some Microsoft utilities that the Windows 10 Home Edition doesn't have by default, and those would have to be installed manually. But if it was working for you earlier, that's probably not it.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements