cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CameraWindow v8.10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I updated Camera Window DC from v8.8 to v8.10 using the new Digital Camera Software v2.0 installer.  Why is the Set Start-up Image, Set Sound and Set Theme no longer available under Settings in Camera Window DC after the update?  I have a Canon ELPH 320 HS camera and it has option to set the custom startup image and sounds presets in the settings menu.  Is the Set Start-up Image, Set Sounds and Set Theme feature removed from the latest CameraWindows DC update?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi,KeithWeisshar!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm running Windows 8 64-bit.

Mykolas
Authority

KeithWeisshar!

The version that you indicated may not be specifically for your ELPH 320 HS.  I recommend that you uninstall the software you recently updated to, then install the original software.  There is an automatic updater in ImageBrowser EX.  The updates you get should come from there when they are necessary.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This version was downloaded when I installed from the online Digital Camera Software v2.0 installer Date: 8/22/13, Size: 72.59 MB that was downloaded from the ELPH 320 HS download link after entering the camera serial number for the download.  The download link for my camera is http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_elph_320_hs?select....  This is an online installer that takes place of the CD since most newer computers no longer comes with an optical drive.  The filename is DCSW_2_0_0_2_9L.zip.  ID: 0200321209_EN_1.  The Canon My Camera downloads of startup themes have already been discontinued from Canon Image Gateway.  Will there be any newer firmware update for this camera?  Is there a way to reset the custom startup themes to the way it was when it came from the factory?  Do you have the filename of the original custom startup theme that originally came with the camera from the factory?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements