Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Camera Connect App Not Working on iOS 11.2.1

Apparently when my iPhone 7 was running iOS 10 the Camera Connect app was working fine. However that I updated my iPhone to latest iOS version 11.2.1 the app suddenly stopped working. When I will open the app it is only displaying a white blank screen and after few second it will automatically close by itself. Anyone facing this issue after the update? I need help to fix the error immediately. 

Thanks in advance....

Honored Contributor

Re: Camera Connect App Not Working on iOS 11.2.1

Try to delete and completely reinstall the Canon app.  Do you know were to download the latest version of the application?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

That is the home page for Canon support.  You can find a link to Canon Support on the home page for the Canon Community, by clicking the link at the top left corner of the forum pages.

Find the most recent version of the application, even if it is not for your latest and greatest release of the OS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Frequent Contributor

Re: Camera Connect App Not Working on iOS 11.2.1

Latest Greatest

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canon-camera-connect/id944097177?mt=8

Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 (f/w 1.0.3) ~16-35mm f2.8L II, 50 f1.8 STM, 85 prime, 70-200 f2.8L IS II ~Sigma 24-70 f2.8 Art
~Speedlite 430 EX II ~DPP 4.7.2 ~Windows10 1709