cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect App Not Working on iOS 11.2.1

hareeshreddy
Apprentice

Apparently when my iPhone 7 was running iOS 10 the Camera Connect app was working fine. However that I updated my iPhone to latest iOS version 11.2.1 the app suddenly stopped working. When I will open the app it is only displaying a white blank screen and after few second it will automatically close by itself. Anyone facing this issue after the update? I need help to fix the error immediately. 

Thanks in advance....

6 REPLIES 6

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Try to delete and completely reinstall the Canon app.  Do you know were to download the latest version of the application?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

That is the home page for Canon support.  You can find a link to Canon Support on the home page for the Canon Community, by clicking the link at the top left corner of the forum pages.

Find the most recent version of the application, even if it is not for your latest and greatest release of the OS.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Latest Greatest

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canon-camera-connect/id944097177?mt=8

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I downloaded latest version of app today from App Store and am using iOS 11.3

App crashes continually after  "Allow Access to Location" option screen. 

Have deleted and reinstalled app several times, but same result.

Is the app incompatible with iOS 11.3??

Greatly appreciate any help/insight.

Thanks!

I’m on 11.4 (you should probably upgrade your iOS).  I don’t often use it, but when I do, it works fine.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

This is solely required for migration to MoEngage Platform. We need your help to tell the SDK whether the user is a new user for on your app or an existing user who has updated to the latest version. If the user was already using your application and has just updated to a new version which has MoEngage SDK it is an updated call the below API

Aaradhya
Apprentice

Wow, Really great post i enjoy it very much here I appreciating your knowledge keep sharing kindly check it out hanuman 

Announcements