cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT CONVERT RAW FILE TO JPEG (PLS HELP)

ryanochea
Apprentice

Hi, I have a proble about my DPP, when i convert raw file to jpeg it says " Under this settings, files will be save with duplicate filenames. Check the file saving settings." and when i change the file name and save nothing happens.. Please help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@ryanochea wrote:

Hi, I have a proble about my DPP, when i convert raw file to jpeg it says " Under this settings, files will be save with duplicate filenames. Check the file saving settings." and when i change the file name and save nothing happens.. Please help...

I get that message when I use the Batch module to process files, which doesn't seem to like to overwrite existing files.  You need to either move or delete the existing files.

It would be nice if the tool could automatically add an extension to the names: i.e.: Image_0001.jpg; Image_0001-1.jpg: Image_0001-2; etc.  Instead, the designers seem to have washed their hands of the risk of overwriting files by not even giving you a change to automatically rename a batch of files.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@ryanochea wrote:

I get that message when I use the Batch module to process files, which doesn't seem to like to overwrite existing files.  You need to either move or delete the existing files.

It would be nice if the tool could automatically add an extension to the names: i.e.: Image_0001.jpg; Image_0001-1.jpg: Image_0001-2; etc.  Instead, the designers seem to have washed their hands of the risk of overwriting files by not even giving you a change to automatically rename a batch of files.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@

Announcements