05-29-2017 11:07 AM
EOS 1D Mk IIn, Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 lens @ 165mm, f4, SS1/8000, ISO 400.
This shot was hand held and it has no processing at all. Not even lens correction. Not too shabby for a 12 year old, 8mp camera.
You need to focus on the eye of the bird.
05-29-2017 03:29 PM
Thanx so much for your input Tommy Boy. I'll take it under consideration next time I make the rare venture off the porch.
06-02-2017 05:16 AM
I was just taking a casual walk in the park, when I spotted this playful pair.
EOS 6D and EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM; 1/1000, f/4, ISO 400, @105mm
07-06-2017 07:14 AM - edited 07-06-2017 09:01 PM
A few more I hope you'll enjoy. Hand-held, no cropping.
1. Canon SX50 1/800, f/8, ISO 80, 1200mm ( in 35mm )
2. Canon SX50 1/640, f/5.6, ISO 80, 307.2mm ( in 35mm )
3. Canon SX50 1/640, f/6.3, ISO 100, 490.6mm ( in 35mm )
07-06-2017 09:41 AM
These are nice but would you include your settings and gear. We like to see what you are using and doing. Thanx.
07-06-2017 09:15 PM
Here's a few California Sea Otter photos. Wild, hand-held, no cropping.
1. Canon SX50 1/640, f/5.6 ISO 80, 278.6mm ( in 35mm )
2. Canon SX50 1/640, f/5.6. ISO 80, 772.7mm ( in 35mm )
3. Canon SX50 1/640, f/5.6, ISO 80, 448.5 ( in 35mm )