cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your wildlife photography!

lindam
Administrator
Administrator

Have you snapped an incredible photo of wildlife? Post a favorite photo you've taken and share the story behind the image. Be sure to include the Canon gear you used!

About this photo: 

Camera: Canon PowerShot G3 X

Exposure Time: 1/125

ISO: 400

F-stop: 6.3                          

IMG_0154.JPG

330 REPLIES 330

Ya right! I don't think so.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

@cicopo wrote:

Click on the Kudos icon, and you can view who gave you the Kudo. 

A few of the regulars seem to assign two points per Kudo click, too, myself included.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@cicopo wrote:

:)...Seriously, though, not sure how this site calculates it but for certain members, their kudos are worth more (2 or 3 times), according to this FAQ.  My kudo weight is also 2...I guess it's based on number of comments one's made.

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/kudos#kudos

Capture.JPG

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

Thanks to both of you. I most certainly wasn't expecting that &confess to not having looked into it. Hank I'm off to Cozumel for another dive trip in Feb. Time for a bit of underwater photography & warm sun.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

TonyBritton
Enthusiast

Long time, no post. A few more hand-held, no cropping.

Brown Pelican

California Sea Lion

Red-shouldered Hawk

Great Blue Heron

Black-crowned Night Heron

Canon SX50 Gallery

Tony Britton Photography

Excellent work on all of these, Tony!  That seal photo is especially beautiful.  Love the dramatic lighting and shadows on it!

Thanks for showing everyone how you #CanonBringIt!

@Danny wrote:

Excellent work on all of these, Tony!  That seal photo is especially beautiful.  Love the dramatic lighting and shadows on it!

Thanks for showing everyone how you #CanonBringIt!

The Canon SX 50 is such an amazing little camera, especially in the hands of such a talented photographer.

Thank you very much, Tom. I really appreciate your comment.

Tony

Thank you very much, Danny.

Tony

Great shots, I really love the eye color of the Birds. Thank you for sharing with the community.

pris796

Announcements