Hscott
Contributor

IMG_7124.JPGCanon rebel eos sl1
Canon Lens 75-300mm
Tripod and remote used

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Danny

Hi, Hscott!

We'd love to see your fantastic full-moon photo!  Try editing your post, and when you do, click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon at the top of the text box. It's near the center and it's a square with a pair of mountain peaks in it. You'll get instructions from there.

That's all there is to it. We look forward to seeing what you share!

View solution in original post

Thank you! I posted a picture. 

And it looks fantastic!  We love how your photo makes the moon look close enough to reach out and touch. Thanks for showing us how you #CanonBringIt!

Hscott
Contributor
Thank you! I love my canon camera and the moon and I am so glad I am able to share my pictures with others.

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, Hscott!

We'd love to see your fantastic full-moon photo!  Try editing your post, and when you do, click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon at the top of the text box. It's near the center and it's a square with a pair of mountain peaks in it. You'll get instructions from there.

That's all there is to it. We look forward to seeing what you share!

Thank you! I posted a picture. 

And it looks fantastic!  We love how your photo makes the moon look close enough to reach out and touch. Thanks for showing us how you #CanonBringIt!

Hscott
Contributor
Thank you! I love my canon camera and the moon and I am so glad I am able to share my pictures with others.

dhammond1
Contributor

Not quite a full moon, but this is what happens when you rig a telescope (Celestron 127 MAK) with a Canon 7D Mark II and a "T" ring. Getting ready for the blood-moon total lunar eclips in a couple of days and wanted to practice. 

ISO: 200 / 1/60 second.

4Y6A7778.jpg

Hscott
Contributor
Wow! Amazing photo, I am counting down the days as well. I hope the weather says nice and we can get some nice photos!
Announcements