Canon Community Canon Community

Frequent Contributor

Re: Captured an awesome travel pic lately?

I will be happy to but once I park for the night I have a final to take in my college math class. Tomorrow if I have the time, I will be glad to show you one I took with my 6D and it won't be photoshopped.
Respected Contributor

No one called you a liar. ebiggs1 simply said that the phone did a lot of behind the scenes processing.

New Contributor

Puerto Rico

What a place to be, bhaveshbhagat4! Do you mind sharing the equipment and settings used?

New Contributor

Jason wrote:

What a place to be, bhaveshbhagat4! Do you mind sharing the equipment and settings used?

Thank you Jason!

Here is the details about equipment and settings used:
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Lens: 18mm-55mm

F-stop: f/11
ISO: 100

Shutter Speed: 1/200

VIP

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy  

A lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Respected Contributor

ebiggs1 wrote:

"No one called you a liar. ebiggs1 simply said that the phone did a lot of behind the scenes processing."

What?  Smiley Frustrated  You lost me on that one?  Did someone call me a liar?  

No, PhotosbyNeva thought you called them a liar. You said:

"It may be as it came from the cell phone but it is far from "all natural".  Just because you didn't take it to PS doesn't mean the phone didn't process it.  It did and heavily.  Cell phones have to rely on auto ISO much of the time to get decent snap shots.  Which is really all they are good for and that requires a lot of internal processing."

And PhotosbyNeva replied:

"I travel all over the country cuz I'm a truck driver but I also do photography but I was just proving a point and then I get called a liar. First of all I don't even use Photoshop "

VIP

[ Edited ]

_DS31382-Edit-Edit.jpg

The Marais des Cygnes River in Ottawa Kansas.

EOS 1Ds Mk III with ef 16-35mm f2.8L II USM.  16mm, f10, 1/400, ISO 160

The Marais des Cygnes massacre is considered the last significant act of violence in the Bleeding Kansas period prior to the outbreak of the Civil War.   On May 19, 1858, approximately 30 men, Bushwackers, crossed into Kansas Territory from Missouri.  Along the way they captured 11 Free Staters, or Jayhawkers, none of them were armed. These prisoners were led to a spot near the Marais des Cygnes River.  They were ordered to be shot.  Five of the Jayhawkers were killed.

VIP

_DS31399-Edit.jpg

War Memorial and County Court House in Ottawa, Kansas.

EOS 1Ds Mk III with ef 16-35mm f2.8L II USM.   16mm, f8, 1/200, ISO 160

Honored Contributor

Nice shots, Ernie.  I love that wide angle lens, too.  Here's a shot taken one frozen winter afternoon.

Glen Island Castle

EOS 6D, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, 24mm, 1/100 sec, f/4, ISO-100.  The Castle, Glen island, New York.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."