cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7D Mk II with EF 100-400mm L IS II and 1.4X III

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

Please only post photos taken with the Canon EOS 7D Mk II while using the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM and the Canon Extender EF 1.4X III.

12 REPLIES 12

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

Black-and-White Warbler, Six Mile Cypress Sough, Ft. Myers, FL, 1/7/20

A00A6570.jpg

450mm, 1/1600, f/8, ISO 1600

Hi, Bill here, I have another issue well, actually a couple of issues. The first issue is I can't see where to post a new message, the second is, When I move images from the SD card in my 6D & my 7Dmkii to my Macbook,  I have two black bars on the thumbnails and they stay on the thumbnails, even after editing the footage and rendering it back on my desktop to upload to my client. I can't for the life of me figure out where in the 6D or 7Dmkii, how to fix this.

I am not shooting in VGA. In the 6D, I am shooting at 1280 60-fps All-I.... The 7Dmkii, my settings are, HD 59.94All-I Not in VGA either. 

When I play the footage, it is played as an MP4 video. ONLY then it does not show the black bars only as thumbnails after I upload footage to my computer. I am really stuck and need some great advice. 

Thank you, 

Bill H

@Bill_H_140 wrote:

Hi, Bill here, I have another issue well, actually a couple of issues. The first issue is I can't see where to post a new message, the second is, When I move images from the SD card in my 6D & my 7Dmkii to my Macbook,  I have two black bars on the thumbnails and they stay on the thumbnails, even after editing the footage and rendering it back on my desktop to upload to my client. I can't for the life of me figure out where in the 6D or 7Dmkii, how to fix this.

I am not shooting in VGA. In the 6D, I am shooting at 1280 60-fps All-I.... The 7Dmkii, my settings are, HD 59.94All-I Not in VGA either. 

When I play the footage, it is played as an MP4 video. ONLY then it does not show the black bars only as thumbnails after I upload footage to my computer. I am really stuck and need some great advice. 

Thank you, 

Bill H

Bill: 

Got to the appropriate Category (Not this one, it's not for trouble shooting, just sharing images)  You won't get the help you want if you post in the wrong category

At the top left of the screen you should see in white on red NEW Message,

click on that and fill out form.  .

Untitled.png

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements