cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RC-IP100 Canon Service and Repair

brandonmitchell
Apprentice

How does one get gear turned in to be serviced or repaired? I see that you need to register your device, but when searching to do so, my device does not show up. I need to have my Canon PTZ Camera Controller (RC-IP100) fixed. It does not power on at all. Help please and thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, brandonmitchell!  If you haven't already done so and you're in the United States, we recommend calling our PTZ support team at 1-800-423-5367.  They're open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM ET (6 AM to 5 PM PT) and they'll be glad to point the way.

If you live outside the US, you'll want to contact the Canon company that serves your country.  Find them by clicking here and then clicking on the map.

Hope this helps!

brandonmitchell
Apprentice

Thank you for a quick response but the number you gave is to 1-800 contacts which sells contacts for eyes. 

Wow! 😲  So, oops, we accidentally switched two of the digits in our original reply and we're just as surprised as you are as to who it reaches.  We've edited the reply to show the correct number, namely 1-800-423-5367.  We even gave it a quick call from an outside line to make sure it's right.  Hope to talk to you soon!

Announcements