cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with pro 9000 mk 2

golden01
Apprentice

Hi, my user name is golden01,my pro 9000 mk 2 has a few problems. I just installed new inks and none of the tank lights are on or flasing.I checked the print head and it seems to be fine.Im sure i installed the print head and the inks correctly.Another problem is that when i open the front cover the ink tanks do not come all the way out . they come out only as far as the 4th tank.Lastly the alarm light and power light are flashing in a sequence of ,Ithree times,whicch indicate a possible paper jam>I cleaned the paer rollers and made sure there was no paper stuck in the machine.The lights still are flashing.Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix theese problems?

5 REPLIES 5

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I think something is still stuck inside.  Have another look.  Very closely as it could be very small.

You did use genuine Canon ink?  You must.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

thank you so much for replying.I looked again front and back.Still no luck.I am useing genuine cannon inks

OK, if you are absolutely sure it is clear.  Just know that it can be a very small piece of paper, just a sliver, to cause a problem.

Now go into My Canon Printer.  Click the Diagnose and Repair button.

EB

hi ebiggs1,again,thank you for your help.Stii,not working.What i am going to do is bring it in to an autherized cannon dealer.

Sounds like the plan.  Smiley Frustrated

EB
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements